New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- First VW ID3 deliveries in the UK scheduled for late March, faster than expected
- Tesla starts selling rear-heated seats on Model 3 SR and SR Plus as $300 OTA upgrade
- Climate Crisis Weekly: The decline of the penguins
- Moped-style electric bikes are in this year — these are the hottest ones
- Tesla releases “Long Range Plus” Model S/X with 390/351 mile range, new wheels
- First drive: Volvo’s 24,500lb VNR electric truck drives better than it has any right to
- Tesla vehicles confirmed to be used in Elon Musk’s Boring Company Las Vegas Loop, watch breakthrough in real time
- Porsche delivers first Taycan 4S — the less expensive version of its first electric car
- EGEB: Delta Airlines spends $1 billion to purchase carbon offsets
- Tesla announces 5% discounted TSLA stock offering price and shareholders don’t care
- Tesla is starting to add third-party charging stations to its in-car navigation
- M2S unveils updated 28mph All Terrain R750 electric bike at best price yet
- Ford will use VR to train technicians to work on all-electric Mustang Mach-E
- Tesla gives deadline to force software updates on owners who have been resisting them
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.