New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches Model Y with Standard Range RWD and 7-seat third-row option
- Tesla unveils new Model Y third row with pictures, and it’s crazy small
- Tesla incidents of ‘accelerating by themselves’ were due to driver using wrong pedal, NHTSA says
- Tesla’s $25,000 electric car could be coming sooner than we thought
- GM updates its logo for 5th time in history for huge electric transition campaign
- Tesla Model 3 the UK’s best-selling car overall in December 2020
- The Netherlands reaches impressive 69% all-electric market share
- Rivian hints at offering factory wraps on its electric pickup trucks
- Cadillac unveils Lyriq electric crossover’s infotainment system as new EVs aim to compete with Tesla UX
- EGEB: Li-Cycle will build North America’s largest Li-ion battery recycling plant
- This ‘bug’ robot will inspect and repair offshore wind turbine blades
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.