New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is going to build ‘completely new batteries’ at Gigafactory Berlin, German official says
- Tesla Network ride-hailing app would quickly undercut Uber and Lyft, analyst says
- Tesla unveils real purple Model 3 and Model X as part of massive new video game marketing campaign
- Tesla is now using pre-fab methods to accelerate buildout of new factories
- Tesla Cybertruck’s steel body can be heated to get different colors
- Tesla and Elon Musk accused of orchestrating Bolivia coup over lithium in new crazy conspiracy theory
- Elon Musk: Tesla to install power trunk for free after plea from wheelchair user
- Watch Tesla start construction work at Gigafactory Texas in drone video
- First German buyers of ID.3 EV are young ‘techie’ males and first time VW owners
- EGEB: This senator has a plan to help laid-off coal workers
- These UK parents created a ‘wind farm’ at 10 Downing Street
- Watch these all-wheel-drive electric motorcycles get tested by soldiers for military duty
- Top 5 awesome full-suspension electric bikes we’ve tested for summer 2020
- The top 5 electric mopeds we’ve tested (and you need to see!) for summer 2020
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.