New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Close look at Tesla Cybertruck prototype in rare public outing
- TTesla discounts Autopilot upgrade option for current owners ahead of FSD price increase
- Tesla offers 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push
- Tesla aims to hold Battery Day with ‘cell production tour’ on September 15
- Tesla Model Y with 7-seat coming ‘probably early Q4,’ says Elon Musk
- Tesla Solar now 30% less expensive than industry average with new pricing
- Jaguar struggles to find a winning formula for its electric vehicles
- EGEB: Here’s how PepsiCo is embracing sustainability and green energy
- New products from Gates could mean better and cheaper belt-drive e-bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.