New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck is already boosting sales, keeping momentum without tax credit
- Tesla to deploy more functionality quicker after Autopilot core rewrite coming soon, says Elon Musk
- Tesla Model Y interior photos and video — USB-C rear plugs, 12v outlet in trunk
- Tesla starts shipping Model Y truckloads out of the factory
- Tesla Model Y: First look at early electric SUV shows impressive fit and finish
- Tesla has finished clearing trees at Giga Berlin site
- Porsche says 911 will never be electric – how much you want to bet?
- Hyundai starts producing Kona Electric at Czech plant, helping triple its EVs for Europe
- VW chief adjusts goal from ‘overtaking’ Tesla to ‘keep as close as possible’
- Leaked photos of new all-electric Fiat 500e reveal a bolder, cleaner design
- First electric VTOL Lilium Jet prototype goes up in flames: Updated
- EGEB: US Interior Department official falsified climate-policy reports
- Jeep’s powerful electric bike goes on sale today, but good luck paying for it
- Top 5 reasons why electric mountain bikes actually make great commuter bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.