This week on Electrek’s new Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes new Aventon e-bikes, SUPER73 electric motorcycle, Segway seated electric scooters, Fiido’s upcoming seated AND standing electric scooter, and lots more…
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Aventon launches new Pace 500 and 350 electric bikes with big updates for fast, quality e-bikes
- An electric bicycle with a driveshaft? Honbike launches futuristic-looking Japanese folding e-bike for US/EU
- SUPER73 unveils new 75 mph light electric motorcycle and multiple new electric bikes, plus kids e-bike
- Can-Am announces it will launch two new electric motorcycles for on- and off-road riding
- Segway unveils new 30+ MPH seated electric scooter for the international market
- With electric bikes exploding in popularity in the US, is a new wave of light electric motorcycles next?
- New Apollo City electric scooter has single or dual motors, full-suspension, 32 MPH speed, & never-flat tires
- Fiido Beast seated & standing 30 mph electric scooter launches, offers choose-your-own ride style
- Awesomely Weird Alibaba Electric Vehicle of the Week: A $4,000 dandy little electric 2-seater car
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 9:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 10:00 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.