New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases ad-like videos showcasing charging at home and on the road
- Tesla launches own tequila with crazy-looking bottle and high price tag
- Tesla Tequilla shows brand strength, selling out before Elon Musk could even tweet about it
- First Tesla Model 3 NYC yellow cab hits the road
- Toyota CEO goes after Tesla and Elon Musk with strange cooking analogy
- Nio unveils 100 kWh battery with cell-to-pack design and lets owners upgrade if they want
- Bentley plans to go all-electric within 10 years
- EGEB: First US Gulf Coast oil refinery shuts down since COVID
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Why did Florida vote for a climate skeptic?
- Watch as 300 km/h (186 mph) electric wingsuit powered by BMW takes flight
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.