This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla FSD beta release, Tesla (TSLA) earnings, the launch of the GMC Hummer EV, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- First look at Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta and it looks just insane
- Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta: a collection of video demonstrations by early testers
- Tesla is increasing price of Full Self-Driving package to a whopping $10,000
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q3 2020 results: destroys both revenue and profit expectations
- Tesla releases new Model Y Shanghai factory pictures ahead of production start
- Tesla claims solar roof install in less than 2 days, finally accelerates solar power deployment
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk teases ‘lots of improvements’ for the electric pickup
- Tesla is working with mysterious third-parties to deploy Megacharger network for electric semi trucks
- Tesla is adding a new ‘4D’ radar with twice the range for self-driving
- Tesla software leak reveals HEPA filter with Bioweapon Defense Mode coming to Model Y
- Tesla fires ‘Mister Gigafactory’, the engineer behind its factory construction projects
- Tesla battery researcher shows new test results pointing to batteries lasting over 2 million miles
- GM unveils Hummer EV: 350-mile electric supertruck with $80,000 super price tag
- GM sells out first-year production of GMC Hummer EV electric pickup in an hour
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.