New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla vehicles are starting to go into the new Boring Company Loop in Las Vegas
- Tesla battery supplier LG Chem prepares to triple cylindrical cell production, hints at own 4680 cell
- Tesla starts Full Self-Driving Beta rollout, Elon Musk says it ‘will be extremely slow and cautious’
- Tesla prototype in rare camouflage spotted at LA design studio
- Volvo XC40 Electric starts $20,000 more expensive than gasoline-powered version
- GM unveils Hummer EV: 350-mile electric supertruck with $80,000 super price tag
- GM sells out first-year production of GMC Hummer EV electric pickup in an hour
- EGEB: Poland’s largest utility wants to dump coal
- Australia to host the latest world’s largest solar farm
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric motorcycle recalled after shutdown issue in 1% of bikes
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.