New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla slashes solar price again, now starts at $6K, bigger systems see price increase
- Tesla doubles referral reward for solar roof and panel installations in new push
- Tesla launches update with ridiculously small change showing commitment to efficiency
- Panasonic denies ’13 million battery cell per day’ production at Tesla Gigafactory Nevada
- GM is planning Silverado-like electric pickup truck with 400 miles of range
- Porsche delivered 4,480 Taycan electric cars in first half of 2020
- Fisker changes strategy, plans to use VW’s MEB platform for $30,000 electric SUV
- EGEB: David Kaiser, Rockefeller oil heir who fought Big Oil, dies at 50
- New York State to spend $750M on EV charging infrastructure
- Climate Crisis Weekly: 50,000+ demand EU heads act on climate in open letter
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.