New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla dominates 2020 American-Made Index – the new American automaker
- Elon Musk sends cryptic email to Tesla employees about going ‘all out’
- Tesla Cybertruck pre-orders rise to over 650,000, says new report
- Ford dealers are marking up Mustang Mach-E by as much as $15,000
- Mercedes cars will be powered by NVIDIA AI for self-driving starting 2024
- Apple adds electric car charge routing to Maps in iOS 14 for BMW, Ford, and other EVs
- EGEB: Here’s some good solar news in Florida, Hawaii, and Minnesota
- Believe it or not, Segway is ending production of the Segway
- FAZUA’s removable electric bike motor system announces new features
- Rad Power Bikes unveils new RadMission e-bike at company’s lowest price ever
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.