New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases new update with improved charging map, toybox, and more
- Elon Musk: Tesla will offer native video conferencing in cars
- Tesla Cybertruck gets turned into electric military vehicle in crazy renders
- VW ID4 $40,000 electric crossover is already in production, seen as Tesla Model Y-size
- Next-generation Volvo EVs will use lidar for hands-off highway driving by 2022
- BMW cancels its Tesla Roadster-competitor in the electric supercar segment
- Mobile EV chargers and vans get ready for prime time
- EGEB: IKEA put 1 million solar panels on 370 of its buildings in 2019
- Renewables surpass coal in US power generation every day in April, making EVs greener
- World’s leading economists call for green COVID-19 stimulus packages
- Are shared electric scooters going extinct? Lime’s valuation reportedly tanks
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.