New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla asks Model Y buyers to change configuration to get sooner delivery, hinting at high volume
- Tesla Sentry Mode helps solve hit and run on a stranger’s car
- Tesla and Panasonic end solar deal at Gigafactory New York ahead of battery event
- Tesla, and even Apple, get some blame for fatal crash on Autopilot, says NTSB
- Mercedes-Benz shares new pictures of EQA electric crossover in winter testing
- CEO of Ford-backed Argo: Self-driving taxis won’t be purely electric for a while
- Volkswagen plans to hire an ‘aggressive’ internal climate activist
- NIO starts production of its new EC6 electric SUV coupe
- ASX teams up with Spirit AeroSystems for affordable eVTOL UAM
- EGEB: Hey EV fans! Do you know how the electrical grid actually works?
- Energica’s sales are booming, surpassing 2019 sales in first 2 months of 2020
- Review: Dōst e-bikes tout 120 miles of comfort
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.