This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s (TSLA) Q4 earnings, a lot of Tesla Model Y, our first Porsche Taycan drive, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q4 earnings: beats on revenue and earnings
- Tesla increases Model Y range to 315 miles, production begins now with deliveries in March
- Tesla will deliver 500k+ cars in 2020, 150k capacity in Shanghai already
- Elon Musk on Tesla Cybertruck: it’s better than people realize – there’s more to it
- Tesla Energy is back to growth, thanks to cheap solar subscriptions and Solarglass
- Tesla is close to having a 400-mile electric car, says Elon Musk
- Tesla releases first Model Y production picture, hints at body manufacturing breakthrough
- Tesla unveils new Model Y wheels: Überturbine and Induction wheels
- Tesla could focus Model Y deliveries in Canada to take advantage of incentives
- Tesla Model Y spotted in Canada as rumors of deliveries increase
- Listen to Trump’s dinner guests talk complete nonsense about Tesla and EVs
- First Drive: Taycan is the best Porsche ever and yet just the beginning
- Electric Mini Cooper SE review — lots of fun for not a lot of money
- GM confirms 1000HP, 3 sec 0-60 Hummer EV for fall 2021, Super Bowl video
- GM officially declares Detroit-Hamtramck its first all-EV plant, in the heart of Motor City
- Rivian will start under expected $69,000 price — Cybertruck effect in action?
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.