Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla claims EPA range can be achieved on its electric cars by draining battery beyond zero-mile range
- 15 Tesla Semi electric trucks are expected to be delivered to PepsiCo this year
- Elon Musk teases Tesla Cybertruck update: ‘There will be no handle’
- Tesla increases price of Model 3 – its 3rd price change in just 2 months
- Porsche is still undecided about making new 718 Cayman and Boxster battery electric or not
- Cummins to power first vehicle-to-grid school buses in North America
- Con Edison announces electric bucket truck with Lion Electric
- Tesla-inspired Swedish X Shore electric boat is now coming to America
- EGEB: New York City housing authority residents install their own solar
- Singapore completes one of the first floating solar farms in the sea
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.