New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla pushes new software update increasing range of existing vehicles
- Tesla gives big range increase to Model S Performance
- Tesla boosts Model Y range
- Tesla cancels its ballsy ‘no questions asked’ 7-day return policy
- Tesla officially launches Model 3 2021 refresh with more range and features
- Tesla Model S Plaid remains a mystery even after orders open, now rear-facing seats unclear
- Karma announces $80,000 price for its all-electric Revero luxury sedan
- GM announces electric vehicle-only ‘Factory Zero’ to produce GMC HUMMER EV pickup and more
- Renault unveils sleek new electric hatchback and inexpensive EV
- EGEB: Skyscraper-sized wind turbines coming from MHI Vestas
- Climate Crisis Weekly: What ‘Green New Deal’ really means
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.