New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla delays release of important Autopilot rewrite, now 6-10 weeks if all goes well
- Tesla partners with other companies to install solar roof tiles
- Tesla to update Model 3 center console, steering wheel, add heat pump and more, rumor says
- GM unveils Hummer EV’s Crab Mode — a four-wheel steering system
- Nikola (NKLA) admits to faking video of driving prototype in weak response to allegations
- Kenworth launches two new electric trucks with up to 200 miles of range
- EGEB: German carmakers say no to tighter EU auto emissions
- BP report: Oil is dying, long live green energy
- NOVUS unveils beautiful new electric motorcycle with shockingly high price
- $600 Ancheer 2020 ebikes review: Foldable, more power, some compromise
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.