New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model S achieves 400 miles of range in new test – but there’s a catch
- Elon Musk jumps on Tesla Cybertruck prototype and talks improvements
- Watch Tesla’s cool new Autopilot pedestrian animation in latest update
- Tesla launches Fallout Shelter in-car video game and more with new update
- Tesla employees fear unsafe conditions at factory, call it ‘modern-day sweatshop’
- Tesla Model 3 turned into convertible — dope or nope?
- Mustang Mach-E delayed for Europe but still set for late 2020 in US
- Massive electric oil tankers are coming – oh the irony
- EGEB: Companies worth $2 trillion call for global green recovery packages
- Google will stop building custom AI for Big Oil and Gas
- During the pandemic, European consumers are getting paid to use electricity
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Carbon emissions dropped 17% globally due to COVID-19
- Huck Cycle’s 60 mph electric mopeds get new VINs, paving way for legal riding
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.