New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s next factory is going to be in Austin, Texas and it’s going to happen quickly
- Elon Musk delays Tesla ‘Battery Day’ to next month
- Check out Tesla’s impressive chart of pandemic’s impact on Supercharger use
- Tesla installs mysterious tower at charging station, Megacharger, Starlink? [Solved]
- Ferrari: EV battery technology is ‘not developed enough’ for a supercar
- Ford files patent for an inflatable, solar-powered, EV-charging car shield
- Ford announces that Mustang Mach-E electric car charges 30% faster than they thought
- GM-Cruise lays off 8% of staff as self-driving companies face tough times
- Volkswagen opens first ‘store’ to show off the ID.3 electric car arriving next month
- EGEB: South Dakota cement plant adopts wind power
- Nearly 600,000 green energy jobs lost in March and April
- Climate Crisis Weekly: NASA explains sea-level rise — and yes, it’s real
- Kumpan unveils new line of seated electric scooters, reduces prices
- Evelo Galaxy 500 review: serenity (now!) on two wheels
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.