New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory needs to be more than halfway to east coast
- Tesla releases new, highly anticipated Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control feature
- Tesla Model Y teardown reveals beautiful mega casting manufacturing breakthrough
- Tesla patents a new electrode for its 1-million-mile battery
- Tesla appoints former head of Japan’s Government Pension Investment Fund to its board
- Elon Musk hypes up Tesla smart home HVAC, hints at Cybertruck feature
- Porsche voluntarily lowered Taycan’s official range numbers from 200 to 192 miles
- Ford might delay Mustang Mach-E launch, will update as production restarts
- The military develops plan to use EVs similar to Tesla Semi for remote missions
- Work on Goodenough’s breakthrough solid-state EV battery moves forward
- Climate Crisis Weekly: How did US politicians recognize Earth Day (or not)?
- Environmentalists demand that Michael Moore’s anti-EV film be retracted
- EGEB: US’ Permian Basin releases ‘highest emissions ever measured’ from oil and gas
- US Supreme Court rules Clean Water Act covers groundwater pollution in Maui
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.