New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases software update boosting displayed range of Model S/X vehicles
- Tesla Model 3 Performance with track upgrades breaks new record at Buttonwillow racetrack
- Tesla officially starts offering $2,500 infotainment upgrade
- Tesla explains the differences in its growing S3XY electric car lineup in one chart
- BMW unveils i4 electric car: a stunning Gran Coupe with a massive screen
- Renault brings its ultra-cheap K-ZE electric crossover to Europe under Dacia brand
- GM will add 3,500 free EV charging stations for its employees
- VW releases more details on ID.4: 300-mile range, first global electric car and more
- Byton starts EU €500 pre-orders later this year, Switzerland is first
- Toyota will build an EV plant in Tianjin, China, in 2020
- Ford Mustang Mach-E is up to 41k reservations, with some in all 50 states
- EGEB: The UK lifts four-year onshore wind-farm ban
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.