This week on Electrek’s new Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes the recently unveiled Arcimoto MLM 3-wheeled leaning electric bike, new e-bike motors from Valeo and Biktrix, new stealthy e-bikes, testing the Tesla Cyberquad for Kids, and lots more…
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
- Apple Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Arcimoto unveils radical three-wheel-drive electric leaning trike that it thinks can beat e-bikes
- Double your e-bike’s range? Priority introduces new add-on battery, bumping electric bike’s capacity
- Fast, stealthy Babymaker II electric bike launched at ultra-low price, touts USA assembly in Detroit
- New EUNORAU D6 mid-drive electric bike with torque sensor offers an entry-level road e-bike
- Biktrix XD unveiled as mind-bogglingly powerful electric bike motor with 300 Nm of torque
- New electric bike mid-drive motor with built-in automatic transmission ready for production
- Tesla Cyberquad for Kids review: A mini electric ATV that’s so much fun I stole it from the kids!
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 11:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 12:00 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.