New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk and Tesla fans ramp up pressure for recognition from Biden with ad and 50,000 petition signatures
- Tesla supply chain issues now extend to solar roof, stops scheduling new installation for now
- Tesla (TSLA) falls as more attention is brought to Autopilot’s serious phantom braking issue
- Tesla releases new Full Self-Driving Beta software update (10.10) to remove ‘rolling stop,’ address some edge cases and more
- Elon Musk accuses AP reporter of being a lobbyist, sets fans against him on Twitter over Tesla recall article
- Ford shares more details how its F-150 Lightning can replace the need for a Tesla Powerwall or loud, dirty generator
- Watch this one-off ‘Arctic Circle’ version of the Polestar 2 Long Range comfortably drift through snow and ice like it’s nothing
- Quantumscape achieves solid-state batteries that can fast charge in 15 minutes through 400 consecutive cycles
- ElectraMeccanica announces it will begin deliveries of its SOLO Cargo EV in Q2 2022
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.