New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) could make more money from software subscription than hardware, says analyst
- Tesla Semi electric truck is finally about to go into production
- GM confirms new GMC electric pickup truck, its third confirmed electric pickup
- GM leaves owner owing $12K after Bolt EV battery fire last year
- Volkswagen begins ID.6 deliveries in China, no plans for Europe
- Volkswagen’s electric vehicle plan starts to deliver volumes: 171,000 BEVs so far this year
- Ford unveils lower-priced Mustang Mach-E in China to qualify for subsidies
- Lightyear One to be manufactured in Finland by Valmet Automotive
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.