This episode of The Electrek Podcast is brought to you by the all-new, all-electric Volkswagen ID.4 SUV with zero direct emissions. It’s the first electric vehicle for everyone. Before it can change the world, it has to change yours.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla gives over $3 million to Canadian researchers to develop cheaper, longer-lasting battery cells
- Tesla (TSLA) crashes after insider report that new orders in China are free-falling
- Tesla Cybertruck and Ford F-150 Lightning are neck-and-neck in electric pickup demand, poll says
- Tesla recalls over 5,000 Model 3 and Model Y vehicles over seat belt issues
- Tesla Model S Plaid achieves new quarter-mile world record in 9.2 seconds
- Tesla uses its new social platform to try to help Delaware open up to electric cars
- Karma GS-6 PHEV review: Most striking vehicle with a plug?
- Nuvve and Romeo Power team up to accelerate V2G integration on commercial EVs
- Check out these 3 fun US summer road-trip ideas (with charge points)
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.