New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla loophole for direct sales in Michigan is getting shut with impressive political backstabbing
- Tesla (TSLA) could sell 20 million electric cars per year, says out-of-touch Goldman Sachs
- Tesla and powerful German union prepare for a fight over Gigafactory Berlin workforce
- GRIDSERVE’s solar electric DC fast charging Forecourt world exclusive
- Extreme E delivers electric off-road racing cars to its teams — making me jealous
- Daimler announces $85 billion investment, mostly toward accelerating electrification
- BMW confirms higher-performance John Cooper Works electric Mini
- EGEB: Ford, HP, Amazon, others call for govt climate action
- The US would save billions if local solar powered just 25% of homes
- New clue reveals Aprilla may be preparing to debut an electric scooter
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.