New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches new microsite to boost hiring for its battery cell division: Tera is the new Giga
- Tesla is going to build a new factory to produce Supercharger V3 in China
- Tesla recalls 437 Model Y SUVs over loose bolt in steering control
- Tesla recalls over 9,000 Model X SUVs over small pieces that can detach while driving
- Tesla’s first full battery cell factory will produce up to 250 GWh — roughly the current world capacity
- Nissan is looking to build electric Titan with the help of a little-known electric pickup startup
- VW ID.4 electric SUV gets official EPA range: 250 miles
- EGEB: American Petroleum Institute will fight Biden to frack
- Aventon Level electric bike review: Take my money! (and it’s not even that much)
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.