New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk talks new Tesla model to be designed in Europe: likely a small electric hatchback
- Tesla Semi electric truck to have up to 621 miles of range, says Elon Musk
- Tesla Model S roof seen flying off in dashcam video, Tesla blames third-party shop
- Porsche is on track to make over 20,000 Taycan electric cars this year
- GM gives ultimatum to Cadillac dealers who don’t want to sell electric cars
- Porsche drifts Taycan electric car to new world record of 42 km straight — not a typo
- EGEB: Arizona utilities’ electricity to be 100% carbon-free by 2050
- John Kerry is appointed ‘climate czar’ by President-elect Joe Biden
- Gates’ latest innovation helps bring belt drives to more off-road electric motorcycles
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.