New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces over 200 V3 Superchargers coming to Los Angeles
- Tesla slashes the price of the Powerpack by 27% on Battery Day
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla ‘high volume’ battery cell production won’t start until 2022, will affect Cybertruck, Semi, and Roadster
- Michigan is closing the door behind Tesla on direct sale, leaving Rivian, Lucid, and more behind
- Taycan electric car is already Porsche’s best-selling model, destroys Panamera sales
- EGEB: Walmart announces net zero by 2040 — without offsets
- Norway funds world’s first full-scale carbon capture and storage project
- New EMoS WYLD is an electric cruiser motorcycle for those without a motorcycle license
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.