New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla sees spike in COVID-19 ‘exposure,’ data leak shows over 130 cases and more ‘affected’
- Tesla Autopilot and Full Self-Driving claims are judged ‘misleading’ by German court
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on new Chinese factory rumor
- Tesla Sentry Mode helps Porsche owner find his stolen car within a day
- BMW unveils electric iX3 SUV, with big claims about more power, range, and space
- European press heaps praise on Polestar 2, rekindling ‘Tesla Killer’ label
- EGEB: World’s first net zero McDonald’s opens — at Walt Disney World
- Work launches on world’s longest subsea power cable
- Xiaomi’s new $500 Ninebot C30 electric moped may be the cheapest yet
- Ariel Rider D-Class review: A 33 MPH scrambler electric bike with two motors!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.