New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock rallies to new all-time high as Wall Street adjusts
- Elon Musk dunks on Tesla short and thanks owners/investors as TSLA rises to new highs
- Tesla launches short shorts for real and the internet goes crazy
- Tesla deploys new Megapack project underpinned by ‘cutting-edge Autobidder AI’
- Elon Musk hints at new Tesla factory in Asia — but not in China
- Tesla updates ridiculous warranty on problematic media unit and touchscreen
- Tesla launches Cybertruck reservations in China — is it a big market for trucks?
- Tesla secures more batteries from LG Chem, says report
- Tesla filed joint patent with CureVac on possibly revolutionary ‘bioreactor for RNA’
- Tesla denies claims of firing employees over COVID-19 related absences
- VW starts converting another factory for electric car production
- Audi to showcase next-gen EV technology with possible A9 e-tron, due in 2024
- Mercedes-Benz acquires stake in Chinese battery cell manufacturer Farasis Energy
- EGEB: The City of Sydney is now on 100% renewable energy
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Plastic Free July — here’s how to do it
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire rider completes Mexico to Canada electric border run
- Fiido D11 $799 electric bicycle test (yes, this cheap Indiegogo e-bike rocks!)
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.