New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla becomes manufacturing partner for biotech firm CureVac working on COVID-19 vaccine
- Tesla announces Q2 deliveries: 90,650 electric cars — beating expectations
- Elon Musk is amazed how well Tesla executed in Q2 — possible profit?
- Elon Musk talks Tesla Autopilot rewrite, says ‘a lot of new functionality in 2-4 months’
- Tesla is facing NHTSA probe over possible design flaw in older Model S cars
- Watch a Tesla Model 3 being charged by a Honda E electric car
- Dodge debuts 710-horsepower V8 SUV but says Hellcat engines are doomed
- EGEB: E-bus trailblazer Chile orders 150 more for its capital, Santiago
- Nevada launches annual incentives to boost EV adoption
- Could a Chinese electric scooter company soon create US manufacturing jobs? NIU might
- The dry ice-cooled electric motorcycle heading for the land speed world record
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.