New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces massive Supercharger expansion in China to support growth
- Rumor: Tesla and UK government are working on a factory
- Tesla going into software subscription service could become big business
- Mercedes-Benz reveals first production EQS electric car picture – albeit camouflaged
- Alfa Romeo promises small electric SUV by 2022
- New study: Every electric car brings $10,000 in life-saving benefits
- EGEB: The UK has its very first coal-free month ever in May
- Virginia presses ahead today with its virtual Green New Deal Coalition Summit
- Batch unveils two new mid-drive electric bikes with semi-hidden batteries
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.