New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Investors bet on Tesla (TSLA) instead of GM and Toyota to lead auto technology
- Tesla claims 3x improved thermal endurance in Model S/X performance update
- All-electric Polestar 2’s starting price is set at $60,000
- Ford unveils Electric Mustang Cobra Jet 1400, will ‘crush 1/4 mile in ~8 sec’
- Volvo cuts R&D and design tweaks but will leave EV budget intact
- This little electric crossover starts at just $9,778, but guess where it’s available
- China’s new EV subsidies disqualify luxury models from Tesla, BMW, and Daimler
- EGEB: US power demand falls to 2003 low due to coronavirus shutdown
- Germany, UK produce record solar power amid smog-free skies
- Juiced shows off 30 mph performance of the 2kW HyperScorpion electric moped
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.