New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model 3 fleet is delivered to Thai police who turns them into patrol cars
- Tesla updates Model S Performance 0-60 mph acceleration to 2.3 seconds
- Drive Electric Earth Day goes virtual with an EV livestream tomorrow
- Lordstown Motors’ plan for $52,000 electric pickup truck slips to next year
- Exclusive: Byton furloughs hundreds of workers with unknown impact on production timeline
- Lucid shares winter testing video of upcoming Air sedan
- German carmakers and politicians call for ‘eco-scrappage’ plan to boost sales of green cars
- Xpeng’s Tesla clone sedan launches this month, with promise of Level 3 autonomy
- US oil futures crash below $0 for first time in history — how’d that happen?
- Hey EV drivers: Trump is getting ready to bail out big oil
- EGEB: Norway supreme court to hear landmark Arctic oil exploration case
- VanMoof unveils next generation e-bikes with better specs, lower prices
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.