This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a bunch of Tesla Cybertruck news, new Tesla advanced paint options, and a possible Ford EV charging network.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk reveals ‘biggest change’ to the electric pickup
- Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory: Missouri dangles $1 billion in incentives in formal bid for the plant
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck will have updated dynamic suspension to ‘kick butt’ in Baja
- Tesla is still getting tons of Cybertruck orders months after electric pickup unveiling
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck will have to be wrapped for different colors and patterns
- Tesla to have new multi-layered paints for Model Y with ‘most-advanced paint shop’ at Giga Berlin
- Tesla issues strong ‘Beta’ warning for new traffic light and stop sign feature
- Tesla releases new feature to charge your car with Powerwall during power outages
- Tesla wins monetary settlement in lawsuit over self-driving car startup Zoox stealing secrets
- Lucid releases new pictures of its EV factory- starting to look like something
- The less pricey but still incredible Porsche Taycan 4S EV hits US dealerships
- Ford files trademark for EV charging network with dumbest name
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.