New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- GM reveals 10 new production EVs all at once, with range up to 400 miles
- Cadillac Lyriq: GM’s first next-gen electric SUV built on new modular EV platform
- Chevy Bolt EUV shown with Supercruise, longer wheelbase, and improved design
- GM EV news hub: EV platform, Bolt EV, EUV, Cadillac electric, and more
- 2021 Chevy Bolt revealed — significant redesign and your requests answered
- Cadillac to unveil first electric SUV in April
- Your Tesla could soon drop you off and go find its own parking spot
- Tesla to release more self-driving features in March — city street autopilot?
- Ford is going to make Transit electric van in the US in 2022
- EGEB: Bill Gates-led fund invests in sustainable palm-oil alternative startup
- CAKE unveils lower-priced 50 mph electric motorcycle, the Kalk INK
- TORP’s new lightweight 15kW e-bike is a powerful electric motorbike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.