New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is looking to use cheaper cobalt-free Chinese lithium iron phosphate batteries, report says
- Tesla Model 3 leads industry in value retention, barely loses any value after a year
- Motivated by Tesla’s rise, BMW stokes up dealer excitement about its upcoming EVs
- NYC will get curbside EV charging, but ConEd’s pricing will make people sad
- Largest public fast charging station in USA opens with help from Tesla
- Plug In America will fix the No. 1 EV adoption hurdle: car dealers
- Porsche Taycan caught on fire — burning down a garage in Florida
- US presidential candidates’ environmental report cards: the results
- EGEB: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos announces $10B Bezos Earth Fund
- Spanish electric motorcycle maker Pursang is actually beginning production
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.