New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) jumps to new high over $700 – up 75% this year
- Chinese battery giant CATL confirms supply agreement with Tesla
- Tesla released a ‘dyno mode’ and you should NOT use it (seriously, really)
- Tesla is holding a ‘super fun AI party/hackathon’ at Elon Musk’s house
- Tesla now covers degradation in Model S/X warranty — but leaves software loophole
- Toyota-Panasonic to launch big venture for making EV batteries, starting April
- New electric car ads at the Super Bowl
- EGEB: UK to put 10 million EVs on the road within 10 years
- Cagiva to be reborn as electric motorcycle brand with small, affordable bikes
- Ride1Up 500 Series e-bike review: Could this be the best bang for your buck?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.