New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla responds to Gigafactory 4 protests, opening community office
- Tesla Model Y prototype sightings increase
- Tesla releases new design drawing, announces Chinese design center
- Tesla Autopilot crash rate increases, but still lower than without Autopilot
- Tesla sales employees launch petition to increase their salary
- Tesla under scrutiny over 127 claims of ‘sudden unintended acceleration’
- Tesla Model 3 is disrupting the luxury sedan market
- IONITY increases electric vehicle charging prices 500%
- China to mandate battery standards for faster country-wide swapping
- Daimler announces upcoming electric garbage truck
- BMW to close its Munich plant this summer to get ready for all-electric i4 sedan
- BMW CEO will cut fuel cells to accelerate battery EVs
- Electrek Green Energy Brief: Natural gas growth to slow in 2020, Investment giant BlackRock pulls out of financing thermal coal, Indonesia is to get its first floating solar plant
- Near production look at Harley Davidson’s next electric motorcycle
- US customs rules electric bicycles are motorcycles, granting tariff exclusion
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.