Sponsored by EV Items: Get 20% off EV Items Tesla accessories incl. Qi console charger, Interior LED Light Upgrade & more w/ code Electrek.
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the Tesla Gigafactory 4 announcement in Germany, the Tesla CYBRTRK electric pickup, the Ford Mustang Mach E specs leak, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel, but we start at a special time of 3pm ET this week. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk: Tesla is going to build Gigafactory 4 in ‘Berlin area’
- Tesla CYBRTRK event invites sent out, look at those lights
- Tesla files for CYBRTRK, Cybertruck trademarks in advance of Nov 21 pickup truck reveal
- Tesla obtains manufacturing license for Gigafactory 3 — production is imminent
- Tesla Model 3 Performance’s 0-60 mph acceleration dips below 3 seconds after software update
- Tesla is upgrading its largest Supercharger station with new V3 technology
- Ford Mustang Mach E specs leaked, $36-53k*, 230-300mi, 3-6sec 0-60
- VW breaks ground on massive Tennessee EV plant, dubbed a “magic moment” by CEO
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:00pm ET (or the video after 4:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.