This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a Tesla delivery target leak that made TSLA shorts go crazy, Tesla V10 goes into wider release, a bunch of Tesla Gigafactory 3 news, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla ‘has a shot’ at record 100,000 cars this quarter – Elon Musk in email leak
- Tesla starts wider release of V10, and it finally includes Spotify
- Tesla’s broader release of V10 update includes a few new suprise features
- Tesla releases mobile app update with new features in early access
- Tesla is switching to NCM battery cells for Chinese Model 3, LG starts mass production, report says
- Tesla produces complete Model 3 body-in-white at Gigafactory 3, production to start Oct. 14
- Tesla starts monitoring data use ahead of starting to charge for connectivity
- Tesla’s new aero wheels leak in software update
- We rode the Juiced Scorpion retro moped ebike, now available for $1299 pre-order
- Bollinger unveils new B1/B2 electric utility truck and pickup
- Volvo teases all-electric XC40 SUV coming next month, releases images
- FF spinoff Canoo unveils new futuristic-looking electric vehicle you can subscribe to
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.