This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Semi starts to move emission-free cargo with its first test run, a bunch of new electric vehicles are unveiled in Geneva from BMW to VW, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- VW unveils new ID electric sedan: 111 kWh battery pack, self-driving, and more
- Rimac unveils new all-electric hypercar with specs just as crazy as Tesla’s new Roadster
- Porsche unveils new all-electric CUV version of the Mission E
- BMW confirms new electric i4 sedan coming to production based on iVision Dynamics concept
- Closer look at Audi’s all-electric e-tron quattro prototype
- Elon Musk takes Donald Trump to task on US-China car trade as Tesla eyes factory in China
- Tesla Semi sets out on first cargo trip from Gigafactory 1 to Fremont factory, says Elon Musk
- Tesla Semi trucks spotted Supercharging near Sacramento on their first cargo trip
- Watch Tesla Semi prototypes drive with cargo for the first time
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.