Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla drops the price of one of its most popular products, the Wall Connector
- Elon Musk says he is going to release Tesla’s Master Plan Part 3
- Ford’s base $40,000 F-150 Lightning electric pickup gets 230-miles of EPA range and 68 MPGe
- Audi unveils A6 Avant e-tron station wagon concept described as a ‘storage champ’ with headlights that project a video game
- Maserati will offer a BEV version of every model by 2025, beginning with GranTurismo EV and Grecale SUV in 2023
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.