This week on Electrek’s new Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes new data about how electric bikes offer real exercise benefits, new electric bike models and testing, Harley-Davidson’s next upcoming electric motorcycle, a new electric scooter from Jeep, and lots more…
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
- Apple Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- E-bike maker Cowboy reveals data showing electric bikes offer similar exercise benefits to pedal bikes
- Electric bicycle company FLX is back with its Babymaker 2 e-bike, and this time it’s personal
- Electric Bike Company Model Y review: Getting California cruiser vibes on a US-made e-bike
- Harley-Davidson’s new lower-cost electric motorcycle coming in Q2 under LiveWire sub-brand
- Over 50% of Harley-Davidson’s electric revenue came from selling kids’ e-bikes, not motorcycles
- Jeep’s new off-road electric scooter for adults unveiled today, showcasing partnership with Razor
- New high-speed German electric scooter offers modern styling, breaks from competitors
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 9:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 10:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.