This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s incredible Q4 performance, GM unveiling the Silverado EV and Equinox EV, Ford releasing pricing and configurator for the F-150 Lightning pricing, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) announces record production and deliveries of over 305K Q4 vehicles, 936K for 2021
- 2024 Chevy Silverado EV unveiled: 400 mile range, Multi-Flex Midgate, worksite/home backup power and more
- GM unveils sharp-looking Equinox EV starting at game-changing $30,000 price
- Ford launches F-150 Lightning online configurator, starts at $40,000 but $74,000 for bigger battery
- Ford warns dealers taking advantage of F150 Lightning reservation holders
- VW announces the launch of its electric minibus on March 9
- Wallbox Quasar 2 bidirectional V2H CCS-combo DC charger announced, turns EVs into huge Powerwall
- Nikola finally gives up on $2 billion patent trolling lawsuit against Tesla over semi truck design
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.