New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces expansion of its biggest virtual power plant in Australia
- Ford recalls Mustang Mach-E over risk of glass roof falling off after mocking Tesla for same issue
- GM unveils new electric motors that will power its future EVs, starting with Hummer EV
- Lotus unveils lightweight chassis for new family of performance EVs
- Audi launches Q4 e-tron electric SUV starting at just $36,400 after incentives
- EGEB: UK, Netherlands call on US, China to ban gas cars by 2035
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.