This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the new proposed $12,500 EV incentive in the US, the Tesla FSD Beta v10 update, Lucid breaking 500-mile range barrier, our first look at the VW ID.4 AWD and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Dems propose new $12,500 electric car rebate, Tesla left with $4,500 disadvantage
- Elon Musk claims Ford and auto worker union wrote the new electric car incentive bill
- Tesla Full Self-Driving v10 is not ‘mind-blowing,’ but it shows progress
- Tesla will make sure you are a good driver before giving you access to Full Self-Driving Beta
- Tesla starts testing its Full Self-Driving Beta software on Canadian roads
- Tesla cofounder JB Straubel announces new 100 GWh battery material factory in the US
- Rivian becomes the first electric pickup truck maker as R1T roll off production line
- Ford starts pre-production of F-150 Lightning electric pickup as the race heats up
- Lucid shares EPA range for Air models including 520 miles on the Dream Edition Range
- EPA confirms range for dual-motor versions of VW’s ID.4 Pro, Pro S
- VW Chattanooga-built AWD ID.4 adds ample power/traction but best still to come OTA
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.