New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) aiming for ‘decent’ quarter for deliveries after supply chain issues
- Tesla’s $25,000 electric car rendered as sporty Model Q hatchback – dope or nope?
- Toyota is investing over $13 billion in EV batteries while lobbying to slow everyone else
- Audi RS e-tron GT review: Time to cancel your Taycan/Model S reservation? [Video]
- It’s World EV Day, and here’s why it’s not just another goofy ‘Day’ [Video]
- NYC DOT looks to build one of the largest EV charging networks in the US [Update]
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.