New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla 4680 battery cell: LG & Samsung reportedly produced samples as they eye big contract
- Tesla launches new 420-watt solar panel, setting ‘high’ mark
- Here’s how Tesla Solar Roof fared against hailstorm with baseball-size hailstones
- Audi launches e-tron GT in the US starting at $99,900
- SAIC Motor says it will put Robotaxis capable of L4 self-driving on roads in China this year
- First fully electric tugboat in US to set sail with more than 6 MWh of batteries
- Western Australia plans to build world’s largest clean energy hub
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.